Welcome to Metrology Systems
Established in 1998, the Mass Calibration Laboratory serves organisations involved in the production of Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food Ingriedents and Food Products Sectors.
Our I.N.A.B. Accreditation Status ensures that these organisations will at all times be in compliance with the mass calibration requirements of the F.D.A, I.M.B., the B.R.C. and the Quality Management Standards.
- I.N.A.B. Accredited Laboratory, Registration Number 161C, for the calibration of E2 to M3 Grade Test Weights in the weight range 1mg to 1,000kg. Click here to view accreditation
- I.N.A.B. Accredited Laboratory, Registration Number 161C, for the calibration of Weighing Devices – Precision Laboratory Balances 1mg to 2000g.
- Customised consultancy in the preparation of ISO 17025:2005 Laboratory Management System Procedures and Documentation for laboratories aspiring to attain ISO 17025 Accreditation.
- Provider of Company specific ISO 17025:2005 and ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training.
- Customised Training and Mentoring in all areas of Quality Control, Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement, Probability Theory, A.Q.L Sampling Systems and Statistical Process Control.
- In-house Training and Consultancy in the pertinent legal requirements of e-Marking, The Average Weights System and the Packaged Goods (Quality Control) Act.