ISO 17025:2005 Internal Auditor Training
To enhance the auditing knowledge and skills of existing and potential internal auditors thereby ensuring consistency in the preparation, execution and completion of the organisation’s Internal Quality Audits against the ISO 17025:2005 Standard.
On completion of the training the participants will be able to;
- Define the structure of the ISO 17025:2005 Standard
- Explain the role of Auditing as part of the ISO 17025:2005 compliance requirements
- Review the ISO 17025:2005 Standard to identify the auditing requirements as they pertain to the organisation
- Prepare for, perform and close out Internal Audits against the ISO 17025:2005 Standard
- Recognise the elements of best practice which relate to personal behaviour when performing internal audits
- Appraise the effectiveness of the Internal Auditing Procedure adopted by the Company
To achieve the end goals of the programme, the following schedule is used;
- Purpose of Auditing, Types of Audits
- Introduction to the ISO 17025:2005 Standard
- Identifying and interpreting the requirements of selected clauses of the ISO 17025:2005 Standard
- Planning and Preparing for Internal Audits
- Performing Internal Audits against the ISO 17025:2005 Standard
- Addressing and dealing with identified non-conformances
- Closing out and reporting on Internal Audits
- Adopting Best Practice for Auditing – Auditor Skills
- Practical application of the training
About the Training
This is a very interactive, one-day training programme which is designed to be particularly suitable for personnel who currently perform Internal Quality Audits but who have no formal training in the requirements of the ISO 17025:2005 Standard or Internal Audit Procedures and Practices.
It is also particularly suitable for personnel who may in the future assume the role of Internal Quality Auditor within the Organisation. The training takes the form of a workshop which involves numerous group exercises and discussion points.
On request the training is customised to address any specific requirements of the Organisation.