Control Requirements for Pre-Packaging, E-Marking and The Average Weights System
Can the staff who control and sample your filling lines:
- Control overfill and still comply with the average weights requirements?
- Calculate and apply the T1 and T2 values for your filling processes?
- Interpret the printouts from your weight analysers or checkweighers?
- Understand the significance of e-marking products?
- Explain why you check-weigh samples of your product hourly or half-hourly?
- Outline the implications of not complying with the Average Weights System?
If the answer to any of these questions is “No”, perhaps your Company our half-day training programme.
To provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the National and European Union Legal Quantity Control Requirements for Pre-Packaged Products.
It will enable participants to:
- State the Three Rules for Packers as defined in The Packaged Goods Act
- Apply these three rules to their own filling and packaging areas
- Outline the statistical theory which underpins the Average System
- Explain the significance of e-marking pre-packaged products
- Evaluate their own sampling systems and sampling plans for compliance with the Regulations
- Identify the consequences of non-compliance
A programme certificate will not be issued to all attending personnel.
This is a very interactive programme which will include numerous involvement exercises relevant to the participants’ own areas.